Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Commute Fun

Everyone knows commuting on the subway fuckin sucks.



However, if you can get past all the disgruntled strangers up in your face, there is usually some cool shit going on. Take this guy for instance:


He looks scary as hell, definitely the type of homeless dude you don't want to fuck with. However, I shit you not, this dude was more good spirited and articulate than almost everyone on the train. He was deftly moving about, smiling, complimenting people and just adding in every now and then that a donation would be appreciated. He had such a laid back approach and his speech patterns and mannerisms were so polished that it really made me think that maybe he was just rockin the "I just crawled out of the sewer" look for fun. Either way, he was cool as hell. I hit him up for a pic, he said hell yeah, gave me a pound and kept it moving. Priceless.

No comments: